We want to work with organisations that would like to develop new approaches to engaging communities to determine and deliver their own solutions to improving health and wellbeing.
The community champions programme works best in partnership with local service providers, commissioners and voluntary organisations to jointly develop sustainable approaches to delivering effective public services.
Do you have a good idea or proposal you want to discuss with us? Do you need help to review and develop your plans or services?
The community champions programme has a proven track record, a tested community development approach and a trained team ready to support you to:
- Help local people in areas of greatest need to take more responsibility for managing their own health and wellbeing
- Support communities to reduce social isolation and risk of long-term health problems
- Better understand local people’s needs and aspirations
- Improve access and take up of local services and resources
- Utilise local skills and knowledge to design and improve public services
- Commission new and effective services
- Gain feedback, review and evaluate projects and services
We work collaboratively with organisations that want to bridge the gap between service providers, commissioners and local communities to support effective delivery of your project.
Contact the community champions programme team on 020 7641 4662 to talk about how the programme could be commissioned to support your priorities.